The Silent War on Mobile Devices Understanding the gap between mobile device policy and employee behavior, and how to end the conflict.
Mobile devices can be a powerful enterprise tool for empowering employees, serving customers and driving revenue. But in the wrong context, those same devices can be a distraction, a productivity sink, and even a safety risk.
We explore the current state of mobile device policies and how the use of context to enforce those policies can help protect company assets, improve safety, and increase business efficiency. Featuring a discussion on an August 2019 study conducted by Forrester Consulting and commissioned by TRUCE Software (1).
- How to strike an effective balance between productive mobile-device usage and policy compliance.
- How today’s mobile policies do not meet the needs of workers or companies.
- How Contextual Mobile-Device Management paves the way for safety and productivity gains.
- How to bridge the disconnect between employers’ policies and employees’ productivity.
(1) Unleash the Full Potential of Mobile with Contextual Mobile-Device Management, an August 2019 commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of TRUCE Software.